Need a Technical term, if there is one

Posted by $ winterwind 6 years, 6 months ago to Culture
9 comments | Share | Best of... | Flag

I'm labeling jewelry, and one of the glass pieces is straight-sided, round, with rounded ends - about 1/2" long. Now I know that a teardrop is a teardrop, and a square is a square, and more - but is there a technical term for this shape? It's not hollow, it's a bead - there's a small hole the long way down the bead. Any thoughts? Any thoughts that aren't rude? Pictures later in the week!

Add Comment


All Comments Hide marked as read Mark all as read


  • Comment hidden. Undo