Add Comment

FORMATTING HELP

All Comments Hide marked as read Mark all as read

  • Posted by Stormi 2 months, 1 week ago
    Schumer can't open his mouth without being political, just not honest about it. This is one of those created crisis that they ccould not let go to waste as a way to get more money they should not have. They will wreck the economy and hurst the young working families, all over an overblown reaction and created crisis. I am in the at risk age group, can't take vccines either, and I would be out meeting pals for coffee if I could . My life, I like freedom, not a gulag where Dems drain all the money from us.DeWine is about as bad as Schumer, him and his goofy gal public health sidekick who needs to be medicated for being hyper.
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  
    • Posted by term2 2 months, 1 week ago
      I am in the age group where I need to be careful. That said, I am not willing to just sit around in a rocking chair for weeks. Not everyone even gets the virus infection if they are exposed. I would estimate about 75% are either not exposed, or just dont get it. That leaves 25% who get infected, and about 3% of THOSE who die. Its a numbers game IMHO, and I think I have more to fear from regular flu than this one.
      Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  
      • Posted by $ allosaur 2 months, 1 week ago
        Tomorrow me dino turns 73 (million years) and I have Type 2 Diabetes. Tick! Tick! Tick! That "numbers game" you mention above got me imagininging of a roulette wheel decorated with a death's head and some dude with a Russian accent virtually singing, "Around and around she goes! Where she stops, nobody knows!"
        Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  
        • Posted by term2 2 months, 1 week ago
          Same with me, except 74. Time to stop supporting the liberal regime. How come I can protect myself from the virus by just hunkering down on my own for free, while having to kick in my share of the god knows how much to support the government's solution to it.
          Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  
  • Posted by $ 2 months, 1 week ago
    Good old Bernie. He wants everyone to have free medical care during this crisis. I can just visualize the stampede into the clinics and ER's.
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  
  • Posted by mccannon01 2 months, 1 week ago
    To any Neo Communist everything has a political component, not just Schumer. It's the old Soviet way of existence. Taking a Schiff is political to these vermin.
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  

FORMATTING HELP

  • Comment hidden. Undo