Welcome to Galt's Gulch
The Official Atlas Shrugged Movie "Collective"
The Producers of the movies hang out in here pretty regularly so don't hesitate to engage and ask real questions or bring some real commentary.
We're very much looking forward to giving you as much behind-the-scenes access as possible and hearing from you along the way. We'll be reading everything so, be good.
- We have movies to promote - Atlas Shrugged: Who is John Galt? is now in theaters! We need to get the word out and we want to employ your help.
- We have ideas to spread - We're passionate about Ayn Rand's ideas and we hope to assist in their progress by engaging in some inspired conversation.
- We have connections to facilitate - Have you ever wished you lived in the Gulch and could conduct value-for-value exchanges exclusively with like minded individuals? Us too. Let's.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Be civil.
- Debate is welcome but, not without having read number 1.
Before you get started, you'll need to create an account. There are two levels of membership: Producer and Guest.
The Galt's Gulch Producer Membership includes access to special "Producers Only" events, including private Q&A sessions with the Atlas Shrugged Production crew, regular discounts on official movie merchandise, the ability to shut off ads, special Producers only invites for new features and content plus, you get a shiny Producer badge to proudly wear in the Gulch. Read more...
Recent Producers Only Content
Producers are members of the Galt's Gulch community who have read Atlas Shrugged and understand that there is no free lunch. They understand that running this site costs money. They understand that the value they get from this site deserves a fair value-for-value exchange. And, they understand that $3.95 a month is a nominal membership fee to belong to a site that promotes the ideas of Ayn Rand and Atlas Shrugged and facilitates communication between like-minded individuals.
- While the Guest Membership includes basic site functionality, it does not inlcude any "Producers Only" perks and of course, you get no shiny badge.
If you're asking yourself why we require payment to access certain areas of the site, read Atlas Shrugged.
Welcome to the new "Collective." Create an Account