Liberal Billionaire Apologizes For Funding Russian Bot ‘False Flag’ — But Questions Remain Unanswered

Posted by  $  nickursis 2 weeks, 6 days ago to Government
18 comments | Share | Flag

Now, isn't this what the Liberals just spent 18 months and 30 million dollars investigating? With not one ounce of evidence? Yet here is some billionare saying "oops, yea, I funded fake bots to make sure Roy Moore (evil Republican) did not get elected, sorry, oops"
One has to wonder why he is not under arrest yet? Oh yea, money talks, especially looted money.....
The Hoffman-financed group allegedly used Facebook and Twitter to undermine support for Moore and boost Democrat Doug Jones, who narrowly won the race. Hoffman referred to a group he funded, American Engagement Technologies (AET), as being involved in the effort.
SOURCE URL: https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/facebook-democrats-russian-ads/


Add Comment

FORMATTING HELP

All Comments Hide marked as read Mark all as read

  • Posted by  $  exceller 2 weeks, 6 days ago
    Too late. The Dem won the race.

    Why these slime "apologize" after the fact?

    This guy should be arrested. He would have been much better off spending his money on a weight control program. He sorely needs it.
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  
  • Posted by  $  allosaur 2 weeks, 5 days ago
    While this smear was taking place, Candidate Roy Moore (who me a Bama dino voted for) was dealing with two others.
    1. Gloria Allred trotted out some false accusers.
    2. Ads placed a picture of Roy Moore speaking into a mic beside a picture of George Wallace speaking into a mic with an accusation of both being just as racist..
    When me dino went to vote, I never saw so many black voters there ever. And I've been voting at the same place since the late 80s.
    As I went in to vote, I saw a lonely white lady come out looking disgusted.
    A lib would say that proves she is a racist.
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  
  • Posted by  $  Olduglycarl 2 weeks, 5 days ago
    But Gee, the Company has a nice American Name and makes you feel warm alllllllll over...how could it be russian...can't do bad things with the name "American" in it.

    That's how they slide right by you..........
    Reply | Mark as read | Best of... | Permalink  
    • Posted by DrZarkov99 2 weeks, 5 days ago
      Ever notice that every oppressive regime seems to be called "The Democratic Republic of . . ." ?
      Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  
      • Posted by  $  exceller 2 weeks, 5 days ago
        Oh, yes.

        "Democracy" is a code word for the left. They invoke it regularly. The more dictatorial and anarchy-driven they are, the more you see "democracy" in their dialogue.

        Especially when they want to drive through something they need in order to gain more power. Such as: border wall in the South, election meddling, lying under oath, just to name a few.
        Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  
      • Posted by  $  2 weeks, 4 days ago
        I saw a video somewhere that claims the Left uses the term "democracy" because it has such a positive association with most Americans as meaning "respect for the individual vote". It actually should be treated as one of the great curse words, since it connotates the imposition of mob rule where 50.1% rule the other 49.9% in most cases. Which goes back to why we are a Republic, and have the Electoral college, to be able to have a Democratic Republic that does not support mob rule. The push by the left to impose democracy is one of the great threats we face, and goes along with all those great "Democratic People Republic of" names.Venezuela is an excellent example of how people get seduced with the "free stuff" and "I care about you" propaganda, until they stupidly elect that person and find they are under a dictatorship forever.
        Reply | Mark as read | Parent | Best of... | Permalink  

FORMATTING HELP

  • Comment hidden. Undo